Sunday, April 9, 2017

Week 8 Reflection

          This poem is about my journey from being a terrible poet to being a very decent one, and it isn't all thanks to the poetry blog assignment. It is about me being a bit sad about the assignment being done, because I enjoyed writing a new poem each week, but I recognize that it was fun and gained a lot from taking part in the blogs. I also had a lot of fun thinking of different rhymes and have gotten quite good at rhyming now which is something I was never good at. What I meant with the N.C. line was that they were the losers last year in the NCAA final, much like I was a loser at poetry, but now they are the champs, just as I am now good at poetry. My poem itself followed no specific structure, and had only rhyme. I wouldn't change anything because it was the last poem and like Kanye says, I should never regret my artistic choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment