Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Week #1 Poem Reflection

My haiku was about how I have been dealing with homework piling up on me and me not being completely sure I would be able to finish all of it in time and with good quality. It was about me not being able to balance having a social life and still having time to finish all of my work, at least without having to sacrifice one for the other, hence why I asked school to end now. I didn’t feel like I had a hold or control over all of the things I had to do, which is something that always stresses me out. I was trying to say that school has suddenly become very hard for me, which is weird because school has never been too hard in my opinion, but now it feels like everything is spinning out of control. However, now that I have everything sort of worked out, looking back I feel like I exaggerated a bit with my wording. If I could change anything I would make it more meaningful, and try to add more poetic language because I did not do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment