Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Week #2 Reflection


The poem “I Love Saints” was kind of a representation of how I felt the first weeks of freshman year, but with the issues I currently face in sophomore year. I now know that Saints was the best option for me and that I wouldn’t rather be anywhere else, but I am struggling and wish it was easier for me. While I would never go to Cathedral or Mater Dei, I probably would have considered it if I was still a freshman and had as much work as I have now. I guess I was trying to say that I am very stressed out right now and I wish that it wasn’t that way, while I am also directly complaining about some classes which cause me the most trouble. I am very happy with the way the poem turned out and wouldn’t change a thing about it. The poetic language I used was rhyme and it had a scheme of ABAB CDCD EFEF GG.

No comments:

Post a Comment