Thursday, March 2, 2017

Week #3 Reflection

My poem for week #3, titled "Reading", is my own expression for my love of reading. It is about how much I truly enjoy reading and escaping from this world to go to the one in a book, even if others think reading is boring and doesn't make sense. With the rise of video games, YouTube, and other technology to pass time, society has steered further and further away from reading, and thus lessening its value and appeal. However, despite all the other things I could be doing, my love for reading and constant desire to go into new worlds of adventure never goes away. I would not change anything at all because I liked the way the poem turned out and because I think my ideas were expressed appropriately. As far as poetic language I used, I would say it only had rhyme and enjambment in the first two sets of line and the poem itself was a couplet.

No comments:

Post a Comment