Friday, March 17, 2017

Week #5 Reflection

This poem is about the rage that a certain videos game, FIFA 17, causes its gamers, including me. The creators of FIFA are called "Electronic Arts", or EA. The term that people use to describe the recurring BS that one faces while playing FIFA is "EAids", which is the title of my poem. What I was trying to say while writing this poem is that I experience EAids way to much, and this causes me to get extremely angry. However, this doesn't stop me from continuing to play the game, as it is indeed a very fun game to play when you are good. I would not change absolutely anything because my belief stands firm: I hate EAids and FIFA itself at times. This poem also shows that I am no longer mad about school or work, because I have everything worked out in that aspect of my life. The fact that my anger is mostly at a video game shows that I have nothing else to really be angry about, so everything is going very good right now. I did not use any poetic terms other than making my poem a haiku.

If you don't understand what EAids means or what it makes people do, please have a look at this short, 6 minute video. You will not be disappointed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kilVPLg6JRM

No comments:

Post a Comment