Friday, March 10, 2017

Week #4 Reflection

This poem is about how all the homework, projects, and stress are starting to go away each coming week. Having finished my poetry analysis, gotten a rhythm with the bogs, finished the interview, done my research assignment, and found a good balance with my grades, I finally feel like a huge load of stress has fallen off my back. I was trying to say that I am happy, comfortable, and relieved for the first time since I started the second semester, which is  great feeling. I also fee like I have everything figured out, at least for the coming weeks. Also, since my rise back to prominence in Trivia Tuesday, I feel like I am useful to my team and feel like am the alpha male once again which is a relief to me. I would have to agree with what you said, that an easy life is not fulfilling, which I take to mean that "no pain, no gain," which inspired me to write this poem. For poetic language, I only used a haiku. I feel like, if I could, I would add at least one symbol to represent happiness or relief in the haiku.

No comments:

Post a Comment