Friday, March 31, 2017

Week #7 Reflection

This poem is about, in my opinion, one of the most annoying people on planet Earth, Darren Dimalanta. Even though I deeply despise him at times, I still consider him a friend, and a really good one at that. As I explained in the poem, he sometimes enjoys taking my phone and running until I catch up to him, which is one of his major flaws. The day I wrote this poem, Darren had taken my phone while I was playing Clash Royale, a 1v1 iPhone game, making me lose the battle I was currently playing at the moment. This really made me mad. When thinking about what I was going to write this week, I decided that there were many things I felt about Darren that I should get off my chest, which I expressed in this poem. I was trying to say that there is a side to Darren that I, and fankly everyone else, hates, which is when he thinks he's being funny but really he is being annoying and trolly. I would ot change this poem because I thought it was accurate and expressed my feelings for Darren at that moment very well. As for poetic language, I used rhyme and my poem was a couplet.

No comments:

Post a Comment