Friday, March 24, 2017

Week #6 Reflection

My "Friends Couplet" is about me showing my love for the TV show Friends. I have always thought Friends was a quality TV show but when I started watching it I realized it was the best. There were many times when I was sad or stressed about school where I found relaxation in watching an episode of Friends. This couplet expresses my love for the TV show and uses some characters as examples. I loved how cringy Chandler was and used it in the poem. I wouldn't change anything because it is a good couplet and I know I showed that I love the show. As for poetic language, I used rhyme and made Gunther sound like he was cool by saying he was a boss, but this is also true because he was the boss of the coffee shop. This is a double entendre which is a double meaning for a phrase, like Gunther being a boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment